Tuesday, April 15, 2008

LOVE IT!

In my attempts to be more organized, I purchased these plain cardboard magazine holders for, surprisingly, magazines...and my piano music...and anything else I want to use them for. Well, I'm not all about putting cardboard on display, so I thought I'd pull a "bibbity-bobbity-boo" and see what happens.

I LOVE how they turned out!! I think I'm going to make more. These 4 are for my piano music. I'm going to make some for my Family Fun magazines-those are the only ones I keep-the others I just pull out stuff and toss.

Anyway. Just wanted to share!

6 comments:

Ashlee and Shane said...

So cool! You are so creative! I need to pay you to make some cool things for me! I would LOVE to make cool stuff like you do, but never get around to it so i figure i would see if someone would do it for me if i pay them! :)Do you guys want to come over for dessert on Sunday night? I have been meaning to call you. Also, i want to see a pic of your kitchen floor....didn't you post a pic of it in your blog? I want to do a peel and stick in our kitchen b/c i hate our kitchen floor(white, i hate white). Are you still satisfied with your kitchen floor? Any regrets?

Haley said...

LOVE these... where did you get them?! I have been wanting to do these but don't know where to get the plain cardboard box things. I was almost so desperate and use cereal boxes but didn't...

Anonymous said...

These turned out great!!! I need a couple thousand and then I might feel organized. Your boxes are also very cute and I'm glad the paper came in handy. Do you need more? What about your clock?

Gina said...

DARLING! Great work. So dang cute!

The P*dunc's said...

Cute! I need about 25 of them! Paul hates throwing magazines away. Although I sneak them in the garbage all the time!

Anonymous said...

hey there!!! remember me, from dr. reiders office??
how are you???
suzie