Thursday, June 19, 2008

Dresses

I've finally gotten around to create something again. It's been a while! I found this fabric at Joanns and fell completely in love with it-I was so sad that there was only 2 1/2 yards left! I bought it all to make a couple dresses. There's just enough left over to do something really good with-I just need to think of what's "worth" making to use such awesome fabric. Maybe I can find coordinating stuff and make a bag, apron, small quilt...any ideas? What's your vote?


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loralee, you have got to teach me how to sew!!! you are so creative. and those dresses are adorable. what did you do with the extra fabric? have you ever made a quilt? i need some advise about that, i'd love to make one out of justin's baby clothes. and make a new quilt everytime we have anothe babe:)

H.Cook said...

how many talents do you have, loralee?? I wish we could steal you from the primary! ;) heehee. Those dresses are adorable. I need to learn more sewing skills so I can make Clara some dresses.

Gavin and Shawna said...

you definitely got your mom's sewing ability...you never cease to amaze me!

Anonymous said...

So have you taught Linz how to sew yet? Do you see lots of each other?

Mindy said...

LOVE the dresses! My vote is to make a bag. I wish I had the desire to sew. I'm trying to find my desire though. Hee!

Karen Kunzler said...

Your amazing!!!! I wish I new how to sew better. I can do simple stuff, but hopefully when my life calms down a little I can take a sewing class. The fabric will be so cute on your girls:)!!!

Unknown said...

They are perfect for summer...love the colors!

You need to make some big froofy headbands to go with...or a hat.

Ashlee and Shane said...

I need to learn how to make stuff like this...as you know. Anyway, i think it would make a CUTE apron! :) I think more and more everyday about trying to sew something, but i first need to borrow your nifty knitter thing if that is still okay! :)