Friday, August 7, 2009


I'm creating again and it feels GOOOOOOD!

Just finished this dress. It's a Pink Fig pattern-the Lily top. And I love it. Normally you use the same fabric on the sleeves as the bottom ruffle, but I didn't have enough. But I still love it! And the shirring was way easier than I thought it would be, especially AFTER I figured out that I needed to keep the fabric pulled taut each time I added another line. Before I did the shirring I showed the dress to Dave and he thought it was for Emma b/c it was so big, but it turned out just the right size for Bree after the shirring-it was fun to see it start to look like the picture when I started shirring. Okay, that was using the word shirring too many times in one sentence.

Sorry for the jammie pants under the dress and Bree's ragamuffin look. At least she posed for me!