Thursday, October 16, 2008

stuff I've been busy with

so, this is the jacket I made for Emma for our family pictures. I just need to add the buttons. bree's dress for the pictures will be made out of the same fabric, then there will be a polka dot sleeve and trim along the bottom...SOOOOO cute!

Here's Emma's Strawberry Shortcake costume I made. Still working on the hat. Then I need to get Bree's Blueberry Muffin outfit done. Wish me luck :)

And this was one of the projects from super saturday-in case you can't tell b/c of the glare it says Thankful. Needless to say, I spent my super saturday time gabbing instead of getting projects done. So a few of us finished them up at our Monday night project night over here.


Stay tuned in a couple weeks for Bree's costume and dress! Then after that I've got some GREAT little outfits to sew up for the girls. I've become obsessed with GOOD fabric, so I have some awesome things to sew up with said fabric. And I'll be making some decor things for the girls room. WAHOO! One day at a time, though. Gotta get through Halloween and family pictures...and a trip to cali in between.

5 comments:

Ammieloris said...

The jacket is so adorable! And good luck completing the costumes. (The Raggedy Ann dress is great!)

AnnCP said...

Everything looks superb!!! Love the jacket, love the fabric, can't wait to see everything complete!

Have a great time in California!

Ashlee and Shane said...

oh my gosh! Her jacket is so cute! I wish i knew how to sew like that! Holy cow! :) Wow, cute jacket! by the way, i love the jacket. :) hehe. The colors are great!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Adam and Jess said...

I know the post is old, but I forget to check out this site. I can't believe exactly how crafty you are. A few ?-where did you get the blocks and vinyl lettering, and did you modge-podge like scrapbooking paper on them, I really wanted to do this project and couldn't find those things.